Re: Problem Downloading for FreeBSD

От Jason C. Wells
Тема Re: Problem Downloading for FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
--On Saturday, November 20, 2004 3:07 PM -0700 Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>
wrote:

> I just ran "make extract" in /usr/ports/databases/postgresql74-server
> and got postgresql-base-7.4.6.tar.bz2 and postgresql-opt-7.4.6.tar.bz2
> from ftp3.us.postgresql.org without any problems.
>
> Are your connections going through a proxy or some other device
> that might be interfering with your downloads?  Have you tried other
> download programs like wget, curl, or (nc)ftp?

They go through my firewall.  I can't imagine why the transfer would start,
and then fail.  I just wanted to hear some confirmation that wasn't some
mirror problem.  I'll have to dig deeper on my end.

Thanks!

Jason C. Wells

Сообщение: Re: Problem Downloading for FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: Problem Downloading for FreeBSD